Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And he's off again

Al deployed for Afghanistan again yesterday. Tyler is a little sad, but luckily it's easier on him this time because he hasn't been with him on a consistent basis as it is. Sadly though he says the kids are "teasing" him because his daddy "shoots people". I know they aren't truly teasing him, he's just overly sensitive about that issue (he hates guns). We've explained that daddy's "job" isn't too "shoot people" and hoping that he accepts the fact that Daddy is "trying to help people" where he is. Poor kid. I also let the teacher know what is going on with him.

Anyway, please keep him in your prayers. Even though we have decided to part ways and move forward with our "new" lives, I still have the utmost respect for what he does. I know I couldn't do it!

1 comment:

jamielblev said...

I will be sure to say extra prayers for Al and his safety.