Monday, January 25, 2010

16 months old

My little man is 16 months old today. He's still my little snuggle bug. He begs my mom for youtube videos and is imitating hand motions and the "la la" sound occasionally in songs. He still loves his lotion rubs. He's eating a tad bit better, and shocked us tonight by downing some edamame at dinner. He had been starting to wean from breastfeeding down to a few times a day, but now with being sick he's back to frequent nursing. It's a little tricky, but for now I'm rolling with it. He can be loud, a bit clingy (he is sick though) and is perfecting his throwing arm. He loves mickey mouse (ka ka...which is also other things, but Mickey is consistently ka or ka ka), snowmen, watching birds at the bird feeder, and all dogs. He's my little man and I enjoy him so much. Well, I guess I would enjoy him more if he slept! Other than that, he's perfect!



1 comment:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Happy 16 months Jason. Love the previous post with the hands. You'll have to start calling him Bundy!