Sunday, July 17, 2011

fifth (and final) week of June

On Monday we got up bright and early to get ready for boyscout camp. I was a volunteer helper for the day, with Jason in tow. I arrived and made sure Tyler and his friends Zachary and Connor got to their groups before Jason and I set off for the "tot lot" where he'd be hanging out and I'd be helping. I won't get into the details, but it was pretty poorly planned and made for a long, long day. Very frustrating. I'm glad Tyler had a good time, but I was very happy when the time had come for us to go home!


Tyler enjoyed another day at boyscout camp. This photo courtesy of Pam who was there helping out.

Meanwhile Jason and I enjoyed some lake time together, while he munched on the blueberries they had picked last week.


Thursday night we relaxed with a little evening swim.





With that, June comes to an end...

1 comment:

jamielblev said...

Girl, I always think I'm crazy busy. Then I come and read your posts and see that you are 10000x busier than me!