Thursday, October 29, 2009

pumpkin time

It was a yucky rainy weekend. Garage sales cancelled. Soccer pictures happened, but soccer was cancelled. We were supposed to go out and enjoy the day, as well as pick out some more pumpkins for carving, but that was cancelled. Instead we went to a roadside stand and bought some.


Then Tyler insisted on painting some mini pumpkins.

Sunday my brother Jim and Cara had us over for a pumpkin carving party and spaghetti dinner. We had a nice time carving. Unfortunately I had come down with a bit of a cold and my allergies kicked in full swing when we got there, so after a couple of hours I couldn't handle it anymore and had to leave. We had a nice time though, and it was good to see my brother Chris (who had moved in with Jim and Cara). And I must say, we had some impressive pumpkins!




No comments: