Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 12-16

Monday: Al and I took Jason out for breakfast while Tyler was at school (yes, they had school on Columbus Day and Al had off work). Came home and Al played with the boys before a tearful goodbye and trip to the airport.


Tuesday: I had a really sleepy boy on my hands, which is very odd so a picture was necessary.
That afternoon after school Tyler had the first of his cavity filling dentist appointments. I was really nervous, but obviously put on my best game face. Tyler isn't known for his bravery, so my dad went along with us to entertain Jason. Tyler was afraid of even the dentist chair, so I wasn't thinking things would go well, but after that laughing gas went into effect all was good. Thank god for that stuff. He had 2 small cavities filled, without issue. The dentist and staff were awesome with him and I am so thankful for a pleasant experience.

What day can't be improved by a trip to Chick-fil-A. That's right, kid night!

Wednesday: Where did fall go? 39 degrees at kindergarten drop off! The rest of the day was rained out. I think we may have gone to my grandparents that evening, but I can't be sure.

Thursday: Rain, rain, go away! Well, don't laugh, but desperate times call for desperate measures....chick-fil-a for the third time in a week. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is. Tyler's friend Lily had a birthday a week or two ago, but no party, so we threw her an impromptu party playdate...Lily, Mackenzie, and Tyler. They had a ball playing for a couple of hours and it was a great solution for a nasty day.

Friday: Another cold rainy nasty day. Seriously, 38 degrees? I'd rather it be 6 degrees colder and get some snow instead! Couple that with my lack of sleep and you can guess that it wasn't my favorite day. I entertained Tyler with some crafts, then passed the time with baths, time outs, a haircut for Ty, and some TV. My life is fascinating, huh?

No comments: