Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

On Christmas Eve Eve (yep, that's the 23rd) Tyler finally went back to school. Thank goodness, because he was gonna drive me crazy at home! He was happy to go back for his Christmas party, as well as the much-anticipated pajama day for charity. He was riding the sugar high for quite a while at home!

Luckily I was able to get the boys down to "rest" (well, Jason napped) before heading to my Aunt Marcia and Uncle Bob's for our annual Christmas Eve celebration. When we were growing up this was the big celebration with my mom's side of the family, held on the actual Christmas Eve at my grandparents house. As we've grown the family has expanded and people have other obligations, so we all still get together but now it's the day earlier and it's at my aunt's house. Anyway, it's always still nice to see everyone, and there is always some good food (especially dessert...yum)!




We all had a nice time and Ty had a ball playing with my cousins and my cousin Kristen's children. Jason had a grand time exploring, which I believe totalled in at about 5 hours of me following him around the house. Wishing I had worn my ugly crocs! Both boys got some cute toys and got some late bedtimes (not even home until 10:30pm)!

No comments: