Wednesday, June 8, 2011

back to New Jersey

Back in the swing of things after our long weekend in North Carolina...

Jason showing off his new clementine-peeling skill. He cheered with each piece of peel he removed. So cute!

On our first night back in NJ Ty had a baseball game. Klondike bars for an after-baseball snack!


On Tuesday afternoon, after Jason's speech session, my mom and I brought Jason over to my dad's school for a BBQ. My mom's students were also there. Jason had a blast chowing down on hotdogs, water ice, and cookies!






Tyler enjoyed his art club after school.

On the evening of May 3rd my parents and myself brought the boys to the Riversharks (minor league) opening home baseball game. My parents bought the boys a kids club and ticket package for Christmas, so this would be the first of many games. My mom's friend Marc and his family met us there as well. This was Jason's first baseball game and he had a blast. The boys had fun at the carousel and kids club, with Jason even trying a bouncy house type thing! They enjoyed the game, ice cream from Marc, and then LOVED the fireworks afterwords!




















No comments: